Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Finished the Book of Mormon

Hey, so things are going pretty good here!! I absolutely loved Conference – it was a good experience. Thanks for the packages, by the way!! I thoroughly enjoyed them!! The time is flying by here and it is getting out of hand! I lose track of days. Our district is getting really tight and I love it. We all have fun and stuff. It’s really cool. Everyone here was surprised to hear about the earthquake in Yuma. That’s pretty crazy.

I finished the Book of Mormon today. It was super cool. Just like how it was mostly because of secret combinations and wickedness that the Nephites and Jaredites were destroyed. So don’t get into secret combinations or the vengeance will be the Lord’s.

Love Lots,
Su hijo Amando,
Elder Cameron Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment