Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Last Words from the MTC

Ok so I can call both times from the airport, so I’ll call before I leave Salt Lake if the opportunity arises, and then from Georgia. But I was looking at the pictures on my ipod and watched the video of Brig. Man, it made my eyes water. I love him so much!!!! I miss him a lot and my district knows that. It is kinda funny because Elder Naulu asked me if I write him and I said in a way, hahaha, and it took a little bit to explain to him the whole effects of what he has and yada yada. I don’t think he still understands completely, but it’s ok hahahaha but tell that stink I said to stop giving mommy a hard time and not to move his bed anymore!!! And that I love him a lot. I should get the package today, whether in the morning or at night I’m not sure yet.


Well the language is coming alright, I’m not the best at it, but I have it down enough that I can say enough to teach the lessons effectively, well at least the first three haha, but that’s ok by me. Some of the teachers have said that they are impressed by how well we have been doing in our Spanish, and I have no one to thank but the Lord for that one. Because I do work to know it, but it seems to me that I learn and remember more than I should so I’m super grateful for the gifts of the Spirit we can receive in our lives, especially as missionaries. But Spanish has already started to jumble up my English when I write and when I talk in English, it’s kind of annoying; but I’ll get over it when I’m only speaking Spanish!!!!

Well, love ya much! Gotta go because today is super busy. I got shang-highed into doing a presentation for the new missionaries tonight and you know me!! I just couldn't say no!! So hope that goes alright. Much love, thanks for everything!!!!!

Elder Cameron Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment