Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tick Tock

Yes, yes, yes. It only seems like yesterday was p-day!!!!!! Sheesh time is just flyin’ now. But what I meant about getting sick is that there are some elders who go to third world countries and get diseases that send them home. And I heard that Honduras is actually one of those high-risk areas. Elder Crane had someone he knows come home because he got malaria and he couldn’t finish his mission because of it. But that’s whatever. I’m not worried about it anymore, so it’s ok. But ya, I only got a cold like three times. I went into the med clinic the third time because like the gland thingies in the back of my throat were all swollen. But he said it was just a cold and the drainage from when I sleep was irritating my throat, but its better now. He said it’s hard to escape that stuff here because a lot of elders are pretty dang unsanitary, and I have seen it. Yucko. But anyways I know I wash mine!!!

And as for the pictures, I did set the quality for high, but it’s just the place that we print the pictures from, I’m pretty sure. Because when I compare them to the pictures on my camera screen there is a big difference. It could just also be the pictures sitting in envelopes in the heat of a mail truck too that distorts them a little bit.

Tomorrow we should get our flight plans, and I will write you right away. I know we can listen to music out in the field, just not here in the MTC, because there have been problems lately of elders who don’t clean up their ipod and would be listening to really wordly music. So it’s whatever I guess.

Yes I have seen Mason!!! He found me first though, hahaha! I was looking for him and he was straight in front of me. But ya, he is lovin’ it here - he thinks the food is great. I beg to differ. . . . . but he is also having a hard time because he had to send three other elders home pretty much and he tried to do everything he could to get them to stay. It’s pretty sad. Elders go home for some of the smallest reasons. It bringeth me much grief.

That’s good about grandma thought!!!! Tell her I said get well and I send love!!! I really appreciated Maddie's letter too!! I’ll write more!!!

Much love,
Cameron

No comments:

Post a Comment