Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Sick Again . . .

Ok, so for the package it’s ok – it’s no big deal :) My companion is from Oak Hills, California, which is southern and Elder Naulu is also from Cali, and Elder Crane is from Twin Falls, Idaho. So I see Davis a lot and he loves it. I’m jealous cuz he leaves next week!!!!!! BAH! I’m not liking it here sometimes. I just got sick again and its pretty bad, but I think I’m starting to come out of it. It’s because a lot of the elders here are really unsanitary. It’s gross. They don’t wash their hands and stuff after they use the bathrooom and stuff. Yuck. Puke.

The place where we go to practice is pretty cool. You sign up on the computer and put down what you want to teach. Then you go work on whatever you wanted to and the teachers give you pointers and stuff like that. It’s pretty helpful. I loved conference, it was really good!! And I only fell asleep during two talks, the ones about sisters. . . . . hahaha But I loved it though, I took a bunch of notes!!! But I’ll write Cameron up a letter today and send it off to him. I’ve been needing to do that all week. I’ll write more today too for you guys.  I love you guys a bunch!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment