Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Loving It

Hey so things are going pretty good here! I’m loving every day of it. But nothing new is going on really, except that I had been expecting a package all week!!!! I thought you had sent it last Wednesday!!! So I was expecting a package until I got that dearelder from you guys. But it’s all good. I’ll get it sooner or later!! The food here is still mega boring. I tried eating some the other day and I got mega sick. It did not feel good at all, but I’m better now. I’m pretty much stuck with just eating cereal and salad. Whoopie. Great meal. Anyhows tell Cameron I said word up and I hope he is finding stuff to keep him busy! If you guys can send up some ugly ties it’s a tradition in our zone to have some, and I have none. Hahah.

Hey, that’s so awesome!!!!! I just shot him off an email so that’s really cool. Thanks for sending that one super quick while I still had time!!!And yes I have seen Davis!!! I see him alot actually!!! But he still leaves before me!!!!! BAH! He is super excited to be here. What day does Mason get here?? I don’t remember. I think it was the fourteenth, but who knows. I’m excited to see him. He will love it here. Thanks again for Logan’s email, I really enjoyed it. I love you guys tons!! I’ll write home later cuz the internet is super sketchy today.

Love you all. Tell Maddie and Brig I love them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment