Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Battle Zone

Hey!!!!! It’s good to be able to get in contact with you!!!!! But I really don’t have time to email much so I wrote a letter while doing laundry. That was like a battle zone. I had to almost tackle people to get a washer and dryer and to even keep them. Some of the elders here are pretty stuck up and inconsiderate and super moody. It was really getting on my nerves that they were getting all agitated and mad about a simple thing like washing machines. I think the laundry room is the one place here that the spirit doesn't always reside to be quite honest. I could feel a huge difference in there when I walked in. Anyhow, the letter tells about my comp and district. And ask dad about the elder he told me about who came from California and how he knew about him.

k well i gotta get outta here. love you guys!!!!!!! miss you alot~!!!!!!!!

Elder Cameron L. Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment