Wednesday, March 24, 2010

No Oatmeal To Cry In

No way!!!!! No watery oatmeal for me!!!!!!! In all sincere honesty, I love it. Haven’t felt homesick and stuff since I got here because this is where I need to be and want to be. But I don’t eat the oatmeal anyways. ‘Tis yucky. But let’s see, the language is coming down pretty good. I’d type some but I can really only speak it. Writing isn't my thing. Sooooo you’ll just have to take my word on that.

I just remembered that Davis gets here TODAY!!!!!!!! I hope I see him, that would be so awesome. And Mason gets here in like two more weeks. So crazy. And for the new guys all that happens is the "host missionary" takes them around and shows them where everything is at. And then to their classroom and leaves them there which is really where the vast majority of my time is spent. Mostly I think it’s elders who are getting ready to leave like the next Monday. I don’t think I’ll get to do it because my p-day is on Wednesdays, which is probably good because I would just scare the new little elders.

The weather has been pretty good here. Mostly cool weather. And it snowed twice the first two weeks!!!!!! But it melted most of the time before we could take pictures and stuff in it because we can only get pictures on p-days and Sundays. I’m super excited for conference!! But no, sadly, we won’t be singing in the tab at all. I’m just finally getting over my cold and stuff, or whatever it was. A huge wave of sickness spread through our whole zone like three days after I got here. The whole cake decorating thing sounds super fun!!@!!! Hope you’re enjoying it mommy! And man oh man I was really missin’ Brig the other day. I love him so much.

The Spanish is going good. I can understand it when people speak a lot more than trying to speak it myself!!!! So in a way I use that to an advantage and learn what they are saying and use it. But, ya our district is pretty tight. There are only four of us now because the hermanas in our district left to Spain. They finally moved all four of us into one room because it used to be three and two when Elder Zenger was here. But he moved up and into a different district, so we finally are all in the same room. So I’ll be glad to get a package from you guy, seeing as the first package I got wasn't even from my family!!!!!!!!! Haha! Elder Zenger’s mom beat you! I want the address I can use to send my bro Logan hand written letters and such please. It would be greatly appreciated.

Love you guys so much!!!!! Hasta ver!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment