Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Padres

Hey, I hope you got my email. So things here are going super great! And I’m sending another letter home which will need to be forwarded to Logan and I will need David’s address as well.

So anyways, I love it here. My district is great! Except Elder Zenger, the one with red hair is no longer with us . . . He got switched to an intermediate Spanish class, so they moved him to another district. But my companion is Elder Alba. He is awesome. He is almost like me in exactness! And the other elders, Elder Naulu and Crane are awesome as well. We both have rooms to ourselves which is very nice.

Spelling MTC.
Back row: Elders Crane, Nualu, Zenger  Front row:  Alba, Brooks

 Elders Brooks and Alba

So as for the food, it’s ok. I’m actually not a big fan. It gets a little boring to be honest so I don’t eat much. And we have gym everyday so me and my comp get workouts in. I have already lost upwards of six pounds.

So in our district now we have four elders and two sisters. And in like three weeks, the sisters leave to the Spain MTC; so it will only be us four elders which will help us learn a lot faster.

So, Dad, I haven’t cried myself to sleep once. I sleep like a baby. So it looks like your “I Told You So” picture won’t be needed. I’ll send a “Guess You Were Wrong” picture!

I got my package from Pomeroy’s with the shoes.

Sincerely,
Elder Cameron L. Brooks

No comments:

Post a Comment